- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
33.—(1) The Department shall maintain and make available in accordance with this regulation a register relating to—
(a)the producers and schemes registered with it in accordance with Part 3; and
(b)the reprocessors and exporters accredited by it in accordance with Part 5,
and containing the relevant information prescribed in Schedule 7.
(2) The Department shall—
(a)secure that the register is open for inspection at its principal office by members of the public free of charge at all reasonable working hours; and
(b)permit members of the public to obtain copies of entries in the register on payment of reasonable charges.
(3) The register may be kept in any form but shall be indexed and arranged so that members of the public can readily trace information contained in it.
(4) The Department shall amend the relevant entry in the register to record any change to the information entered within 5 days of receipt of the information and shall note the date on which the amendment is made.
(5) Nothing in this regulation shall require a register maintained by the Department to contain information relating to, or to anything which is the subject-matter of, any criminal proceedings (including prospective proceedings) at any time before those proceedings are finally disposed of.
(6) Nothing in this regulation shall require a register maintained by the Department to contain any information which has been superseded by later information after 4 years have elapsed from that later information being entered in the register.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: