- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
40. (1) The Commission shall establish and maintain a register (“the register”) of non-discrimination notices which have become final.
(2) Any person shall be entitled to, on payment of such a fee (if any) as may be determined by the Commission —
(a)to inspect the register during ordinary office hours and take copies of any entry; or
(b)to obtain from the Commission a copy, certified by the Commission to be correct, of any entry in the register.
(3) The Commission may, if it thinks fit, determine that the right conferred by paragraph (2)(a) shall be exercisable in relation to a copy of the register instead of, or in addition to, the original.
(4) The Commission shall give general notice of the place or places where, and the times when, the register or a copy of it may be inspected.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Rule and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Rule accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Statutory Rule or Draft Northern Ireland Statutory Rule laid before the UK Parliament during the suspension of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: