- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Every holder of an authorisation granted by the Department shall maintain a record of each continuing professional development activity undertaken by him for a period of six years from the date on which the activity was completed.
(2) The record shall contain details of—
(a)which of the categories in regulation 8(3)(b) the activity comes within;
(b)the date that the activity was undertaken;
(c)the duration of the activity; and
(d)the topics covered by the activity.
(3) Where the continuing professional development comprises—
(a)attendance at a course, seminar or conference; or
(b)the giving of a lecture or presentation of a paper at a course, seminar or conference,
the holder of the authorisation shall keep with the record evidence from the organiser of the course, seminar or conference of the attendance of the holder at the course, seminar or conference.
(4) The Department may, on the giving of reasonable notice, inspect and take copies of any records or evidence maintained pursuant to this regulation.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: