- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) This regulation applies where under these Regulations a notice is to be given to any person.
(2) The notice may be given to the person in question—
(a)by delivering it to him;
(b)by leaving it at his proper address;
(c)by sending it by post to him at that address; or
(d)by transmitting it to him by electronic or other means.
(3) The notice or other document may be given or sent to a body corporate by being given or sent to its secretary or clerk.
(4) The proper address of a person is—
(a)in the case of a body corporate, the address of the registered office of the body; and
(b)in any other case, the last known address of the person in question.
17. Schedule 2 (which applies the 1969 Act with modifications) has effect.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: