- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
|Provisions of the Order||Subject matter|
|Schedule 10, paragraphs 4, 29 to 38, 40(b), 41, 53, 54, 60 in so far as not already brought into operation, 61 and 62, 67, 71(1) and (3) and Article 290(1) in so far as it relates to those paragraphs||Consequential amendments|
Schedule 11, in so far as it relates to specified repeals in relation to –
and Article 291 in so far as it relates to those provisions.
1. Section 170 of the Pension Schemes Act(1) (levies towards certain expenditure) shall be modified so that it shall have effect as if for “be recoverable by the Registrar” in subsection (8) there were substituted “be recoverable by the Regulatory Authority”.
2. Article 94 of the 1995 Order (review of decisions) shall be modified so that it shall have effect as if –
(a)for “any determination of theirs” in paragraph (2) there were substituted “any determination of the Occupational Pensions Regulatory Authority”, and
(b)for “any other such determination of theirs” in paragraph (3)(a) there were substituted “any other such determination of the Occupational Pensions Regulatory Authority”.
3. Article 95 of the 1995 Order (references and appeals from the Authority) shall be modified so that it shall have effect as if for “the Authority” in each place where it appears in paragraphs (1) to (4) and (7) there were substituted “the Determinations Panel of the Pensions Regulator”.
4. Article 101 of the 1995 Order (publishing reports) shall be modified so that it shall have effect as if for “any investigation under this Part” there were substituted “any investigation by the Occupational Pensions Regulatory Authority under this Part”.
|Statutory Provisions||Subject matter|
|The Pension Schemes (Northern Ireland) Act 1993|
|Section 170||Levies towards certain expenditure|
|The Pensions (Northern Ireland) Order 1995|
|Article 3||Prohibition orders|
|Article 4||Suspension orders|
|Article 8||Appointment of trustees: consequences|
|Article 11||Powers to wind up schemes|
|Article 72B||Directions by Authority for facilitating wind up|
|Article 94||Review of decisions|
|Article 95||References and appeals from the Authority|
|Article 96||Provision of information: the Authority|
|Article 97||Inspection of premises: the Authority|
|Article 99||Information and inspection: penalties|
|Article 100||Savings for certain privileges, etc.|
|Article 101||Publishing reports: the Authority|
Section 170 was substituted by Article 161 of the Pensions (Northern Ireland) Order 1995
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: