- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Bookmaking (Forms of Licences) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2004 and shall come into operation on 6th January 2005.
2. (1) A bookmaker’s licence shall be in Form 1 in the Schedule.
(2) A bookmaking office licence shall be in Form 2 in the Schedule.
(3) There shall be entered on each licence such of the entries as are therein set out as relate to the orders made by the court whether upon the grant or renewal of the bookmaker’s licence or upon the grant, transfer, renewal of, or otherwise in relation to, the bookmaking office licence.
(4) Every entry on each licence shall be verified, as the case may be, by the signature of the chief clerk for the county court division or the clerk of petty sessions for the court of summary jurisdiction which made the order and shall state, as the case may be, the county court division or the petty sessions district for which the court acted when making the order.
3. The following are hereby revoked –
(a)the Bookmaking (Forms of Licences) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1987(1); and
(b)the Bookmaking (Forms of Licences) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2004(2).
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department for Social Development on 5th October 2004.
A senior officer of the
Department for Social Development
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: