- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) The Department may publish supplementary plans for the purpose of supplementing a river basin management plan.
(2) A plan published under paragraph (1) may, for example, relate to –
(a)a particular description of body of water;
(b)a particular catchment or geographical area;
(c)a particular matter relating to, or aspect of, the water environment; or
(d)a particular description of user of water resources.
(3) Where a plan prepared under paragraph (1) supplements a single plan for the whole of an international river basin district, the Department shall consult the relevant competent authority in the Republic of Ireland and may, where appropriate, publish a single supplementary plan.
(4) The Department shall, in preparing a supplementary plan, consult such of the persons and bodies referred to in regulation 13(6) and such other persons or bodies likely to be interested in or affected by that plan as it considers appropriate, and shall take into account any views expressed by those consulted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: