- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2. To meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, the owner or his authorised representative established in the Community must take all measures necessary to ensure that the conditions of use and of maintenance ensure the continued conformity of the transportable pressure vessels to the relevant requirements of these Regulations, in particular so that:
– the transportable pressure vessels are used as intended,
– the transportable pressure vessels are filled in appropriate filling centres,
– any maintenance work or repairs are carried out,
– the periodic inspections necessary are carried out.
The measures carried out must be recorded in documents and held at the disposal of the Executive by the owner or his authorised representative established in the Community.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: