- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
(This note is not part of the Order.)
This Order provides new limits of jurisdiction of the Coleraine Harbour Commissioners (Article 3).
The Order also confers the following powers on the Coleraine Harbour Commissioners–
(1) general powers and duties of the Coleraine Harbour Commissioners in respect of the harbour (Article 4);
(2) retention or disposal of land subject to arrangements made by the Department (Article 5);
(3) formation of wholly-owned subsidiaries for carrying on activities which the Commissioners have power to carry on (Article 6);
(4) regulation of the power of the Commissioners to borrow money (Articles 7 and 8);
(5) licensing of pleasure craft and boatmen within the harbour (Article 9).
The Order further provides for a new Constitution in relation to appointment of the Commissioners and new procedures, etc to be adopted at meetings of the Commissioners (Article 10 and Schedule 1).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: