- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Fair Employment (Monitoring) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000 and shall come into operation on 1st August 2000.
(2) In these Regulations “the Monitoring Regulations” means the Fair Employment (Monitoring) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1999(1).
2. (1) Regulation 2(3) of the Monitoring Regulations is hereby revoked.
(2) For Regulation 15(c) of the Monitoring Regulations there shall be substituted—
“(c)any reference to a promotee in a registered concern, in relation to any monitoring return prepared in respect of that concern, shall be construed as a reference to an employee who, in the period to which the prescribed information in that return about employees must relate by virtue of regulation 6(2):
(i)moved from one situation to another within the concern;
(ii)in doing so did not fill a vacancy in the concern for which persons not already employed in the concern could apply; and
(iii)remained in the situation to which he moved for a continuous period of not less than six months or was notified in writing that he would so remain,
where, as a direct result of the move, there was an increase in remuneration (excluding expenses) to which he was entitled from the concern for the calendar year in which the move took place;”.
3. For Schedule 1 to the Monitoring Regulations, there shall be substituted the Schedule to these Regulations.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister on 10th July 2000.
First Minister Deputy First Minister
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: