- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
24. (1) The operator of a scheme shall maintain for at least four years after they are made, records of the information referred to in paragraphs (2) and (3), and make returns of the information referred to in paragraph (3) to the Department upon request.
(2) In respect of the year 1999 the information is, for each producer which is a member of the scheme in that year, the information referred to in regulations 12(3)(c) and 14, together with any changes notified in accordance with the condition referred to in regulation 13(d)(iv).
(3) In respect of the year 2000 and subsequent years the information is, in addition to the information referred to in paragraph (2)—
(a)the amount in tonnes, to the nearest tonne, of packaging waste provided to a reprocessor through the scheme;
(b)the amount in tonnes, to the nearest tonne, of each packaging material comprised in the packaging waste referred to in sub-paragraph (a), provided to a reprocessor through the scheme; and
(c)the dates on which, and the name and address of the reprocessor to which, the packaging waste referred to in sub-paragraph (a) was so provided.
(4) For the purposes of paragraph (3), for the year 2000 and subsequent years packing materials means the materials mentioned in paragraph 6(1)(b) of Schedule 2.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: