- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
18. The operator of a scheme may appeal to the Planning Appeals Commission against a decision of the Department—
(a)to refuse registration under regulation 12(5), except where the refusal arises from failure to comply with regulation 12(4); or
(b)to cancel registration under regulation 17(1).
19.—(1) Where an appeal is made to the Planning Appeals Commission, if the operator of the scheme so requests, or the Planning Appeals Commission so decides, the appeal shall be or continue in the form of a hearing (which may, if the person hearing the appeal so decides, be held or held to any extent in private).
(2) Schedule 5 shall have effect with respect to the procedure on any such appeal.
20. Where, on such an appeal, the Planning Appeals Commission determines that the decision of the Department shall be altered it shall be the duty of the Department to give effect to the determination.
21. Where an appeal is pending in a case falling within regulation 17(1), the decision to cancel registration shall be ineffective until the appeal is disposed of; and if the appeal is dismissed or withdrawn the decision shall become effective from end of the day on which the appeal is dismissed or withdrawn.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: