- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Licensing (Conditions for Mixed Trading) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1997 and shall come into operation on 25th July 1997.
(2) In these Regulations “the 1996 Order” means the Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1996.
(3) In these Regulations, any reference to a specified area or to specified areas shall be construed in accordance with regulation 2(2).
2.—(1) These Regulations apply to premises of a kind mentioned in Article 5(1)(b) of the 1996 Order other than such kind of premises where the whole of the premises are delineated in the plan thereof kept under Article 34(2) of that Order by the Clerk of Petty Sessions as the part or parts of the premises in which intoxicating liquor is permitted to be sold.
(2) The part or parts of premises to which these Regulations apply which are delineated in the plan thereof kept under that Article 34(2) by the Clerk of Petty Sessions as the part or parts of the premises in which intoxicating liquor is permitted to be sold are, in these Regulations, referred to as a specified area or as specified areas, as the case may be.
3. The conditions under which any business authorised by a licence may be carried on in any premises to which these Regulations apply are set out in the Schedule.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Health and Social Services on
12th June 1997.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: