- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Health and Safety (Repeals and Revocations) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1996 and shall come into operation on 1st April 1996.
(2) The Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland) 1954(1) shall apply to these Regulations as it applies to a Measure of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
(3) In these Regulations “statutory provision” has the meaning assigned to it by section 1(f) of the Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland) 1954.
2. (1) The statutory provisions specified in column 2 of Schedule 1 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in column 3 of that Schedule.
(2) The statutory provisions specified in column 1 of Schedule 2 are hereby revoked.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Economic Development on
Philip B. Strong
31st January 1996.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: