- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
30. (1) The Secretary of State, or persons authorised on his behalf, may give directions to the relevant authorities, or any of them, as to the establishment of a management scheme for a European marine site.
(2) Directions may, in particular—
(a)require conservation measures specified in the direction to be included in the scheme;
(b)appoint one of the relevant authorities to co-ordinate the establishment of the scheme;
(c)set time limits within which any steps are to be taken;
(d)provide that the approval of the Secretary of State is required before the scheme is established; and
(e)require any relevant authority to supply to the Secretary of State such information concerning the establishment of the scheme as may be specified in the direction.
(3) The Secretary of State, or persons authorised on his behalf, may give directions to the relevant authorities, or any of them, as to the amendment of a management scheme for a European marine site, either generally or in any particular respect.
(4) Any direction under this regulation shall be in writing and may be varied or revoked by a further direction.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: