- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Maternity Allowance and Statutory Maternity Pay Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1994.
(2) These Regulations, except regulation 5, shall have effect in any case where the expected week of confinement begins on or after 16th October 1994.
(3) Regulation 5 shall have effect in relation to payments of statutory maternity pay due on or after 4th September 1994.
(4) In this regulation “week” has the same meaning as in Part XII of the Contributions and Benefits Act.
(5) In these Regulations “the Contributions and Benefits Act” means the Social Security Contributions and Benefits (Northern Ireland) Act 1992(1).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.