- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
32. Nothing in any provision of this Order affects the punishment for an offence committed before the coming into operation of that provision.
33.—(1) The Department may by order make such supplementary, incidental or consequential provision as it thinks appropriate—
(a)for the general purposes, or any particular purpose, of this Order;
(b)in consequence of any provision made by or under this Order, or for giving full effect to it.
(2) The Department may by order make such transitional or transitory provisions and savings as it considers appropriate in connection with any provision made by an order under paragraph (1).
(3) An order under this Article may modify any statutory provision.
(4) In paragraph (3), “modify” includes amend or repeal.
(5) An order under this Article shall be subject to negative resolution.
(6) The powers conferred by this Article are not restricted by any other provision of this Order.
34.—(1) The statutory provisions mentioned in Schedule 2 shall have effect with the amendments specified there.
(2) Subject to any savings or transitional provisions made by or under this Order, the statutory provisions mentioned in Schedule 3 are repealed to the extent specified there.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: