33.—(1) The Department may by order make such supplementary, incidental or consequential provision as it thinks appropriate—
(a)for the general purposes, or any particular purpose, of this Order;
(b)in consequence of any provision made by or under this Order, or for giving full effect to it.
(2) The Department may by order make such transitional or transitory provisions and savings as it considers appropriate in connection with any provision made by an order under paragraph (1).
(3) An order under this Article may modify any statutory provision.
(4) In paragraph (3), “modify” includes amend or repeal.
(5) An order under this Article shall be subject to negative resolution.
(6) The powers conferred by this Article are not restricted by any other provision of this Order.