- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
There are outstanding changes not yet made by the legislation.gov.uk editorial team to The Budget (Northern Ireland) Order 2007. Any changes that have already been made by the team appear in the content and are referenced with annotations.
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. Changes and effects are recorded by our editorial team in lists which can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. Where those effects have yet to be applied to the text of the legislation by the editorial team they are also listed alongside the legislation in the affected provisions. Use the ‘more’ link to open the changes and effects relevant to the provision you are viewing.
This section lists the changes and effects yet to be applied to the whole Order, associated Parts and Chapters where applicable. This includes any insertions of whole new Parts, Chapters or provisions yet to be inserted into this Order. These effects are included in this view as they may be (but won’t necessarily be) relevant to the specific provision that you are viewing.
4. (1) For the purposes of section 6(1) of the Government Resources and Accounts Act (Northern Ireland) 2001 (c. 6), this Article authorises the use of resources in the year ending 31st March 2007.
(2) The use of resources by—
(a)the Northern Ireland departments;
(b)the Northern Ireland Assembly;
(c)the Northern Ireland Audit Office;
(d)the Assembly Ombudsman for Northern Ireland and the Northern Ireland Commissioner for Complaints;
(e)the Northern Ireland Authority for Energy Regulation; and
(f)the Food Standards Agency,
in that year is authorised to the amount of £16,829,572,000.
(3) In that year, resources may be used by a Northern Ireland department or a body or person mentioned in paragraph (2) for the purposes specified in relation to that department, body or person in column 1 of Schedule 2 up to the amounts specified in the corresponding entries in column 2 of that Schedule.
(4) The authorisations in this Article supersede those in Article 8 of the Budget (Northern Ireland) Order 2006 (c. 6) and Article 4 of the Budget (No. 2) (Northern Ireland) Order 2006 (c. 12); and, in relation to any amount specified in column 2 of Schedule 2, any increase or decrease by virtue of this Article in the aggregate amount authorised by those Articles is given in brackets after the amount.
(5) In this Article “resources” does not include accruing resources within the meaning of section 8(1) of the Government Resources and Accounts Act (Northern Ireland) 2001 (c. 6).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
This timeline shows the different points in time where a change occurred. The dates will coincide with the earliest date on which the change (e.g an insertion, a repeal or a substitution) that was applied came into force. The first date in the timeline will usually be the earliest date when the provision came into force. In some cases the first date is 01/02/1991 (or for Northern Ireland legislation 01/01/2006). This date is our basedate. No versions before this date are available. For further information see the Editorial Practice Guide and Glossary under Help.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: