- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Policing (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Northern Ireland) Order 2007.
(2) The following provisions come into operation on such day or days as the Secretary of State may by order appoint—
(a)Article 6 (with Schedule 4);
(c)Article 13; and
(d)Schedule 5, except in so far as it relates to paragraphs 2, 6, 7, 10, 13, 15 and 18 of the inserted Schedule 2A to the 2003 Act.
(3) The other provisions of this Order come into operation one month after the day on which it is made.
2. (1) The Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland) 1954 (c. 33) applies to this Order as it applies to an Act of the Assembly.
(2) In this Order “the 2003 Act” means the Police (Northern Ireland Act 2003 (c. 6).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: