- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
24. (1) Section 64 (application to Crown etc) is amended as follows.
(2) Before subsection (1) insert—
“(A1) The following provisions bind the Crown—
(a)sections 21B to 21E and Part VA; and
(b)the other provisions of this Act so far as applying for the purposes of provisions mentioned in paragraph (a);
and sections 57 and 58 shall apply for purposes of provisions mentioned in paragraph (a) as if service as a Crown servant were employment by the Crown.”.
(3) In subsection (1) (Act applies to certain acts done on behalf of the Crown as to acts done by private persons), after “This Act” insert “, other than the provisions mentioned in paragraphs (a) and (b) of subsection (A1),”.
(4) In subsection (2A) (subsections (1) and (2) have effect subject to section 64A), for “(1) and” substitute “(A1) to”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: