- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
23.—(1) Section 55 (victimisation) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (1) (victimisation is discrimination for the purposes of Parts II and III of the 1995 Act) after “Part III” insert “(other than sections 24A to 24L)”.
(3) In subsection (2)(a)(iii) (discrimination on account of something done under the Act), after “done anything under” insert “, or by reference to,”.
(4) In subsection (5) (provisions of Part II under which discrimination includes victimisation of a non-disabled person) after “14C” insert “, 15B”.
(5) Subsection (6) is omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: