Regulations and orders
43.—(1) Regulations under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(2) Except as provided by paragraphs (3) and (4), orders under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(3) No order shall be made under Article 3(5) or 6(4) unless a draft of the order has been laid before, and approved by resolution of, the Assembly.
(4) Paragraph (2) does not apply to an order under Article 1.
(5) Regulations and orders under this Order may contain such incidental, supplementary, transitional and savings provisions as appear to the Department to be necessary or expedient.
Minor and consequential amendments and repeals
44.—(1) The statutory provisions set out in Schedule 2 shall have effect subject to the minor and consequential amendments specified in that Schedule.
(2) The statutory provisions set out in Schedule 3 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in the second column of that Schedule.