- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
30. (1) In this Part–
“certificate of fitness” has the meaning given in Article 36(4);
“notice of disrepair” means a notice under Article 19;
“notice of refusal” has the meaning given in Article 36(5);
“notice of unfitness” means a notice under Article 18;
“prescribed dwelling-house” has the meaning given in Article 31.
(2) Paragraph (3) applies where any question arises whether a dwelling-house was constructed before 6th November 1956 or provided by conversion of a building that was constructed before that date.
(3) It shall be assumed that the dwelling-house or building was constructed before that date unless the contrary is shown.
31. (1) In this Part “prescribed dwelling-house” means a dwelling-house of a class or description prescribed by regulations made under this Article.
(2) In particular, such regulations–
(a)may prescribe a dwelling-house by reference to–
(i)any grant or payment having been made in respect of it under a statutory provision,
(ii)its age, or
(iii)the locality in which it is situated; and
(b)may provide that a dwelling-house is to be a prescribed dwelling-house for such period as may be prescribed.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Northern Ireland Order in Council and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Order accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Order in Council made since 2002.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: