11. (1) The Department may by order make such transitional or transitory provisions and savings as it considers appropriate in connection with the coming into operation of any provision of this Order.
(2) Nothing in Article 5 restricts the power under paragraph (1) to make other transitional provisions.
(3) The Department may by order make such supplementary, incidental, or consequential provision as it considers appropriate for the purposes of, in consequence of or for giving full effect to any provision of this Order.
(4) An order under paragraph (1) or (3) may modify any statutory provision.
(5) In paragraph (4)—
“modify” includes add to, omit and amend; and
“statutory provision” has the meaning given in section 1(1)(f) of the Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland) 1954 (c. 33).
(6) An order made under this Article shall be subject to negative resolution.