- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
62.—(1) This Article applies to the following decisions of the Authority, the Department or the Secretary of State, namely—
(a)the revocation of an electricity licence or a gas licence;
(b)the modification of the conditions of an electricity licence or a gas licence;
(c)the giving of any directions or consent in pursuance of a condition included in a licence by virtue of—
(i)Article 11(3)(a) or (b) of the Electricity Order; or
(ii)Article 10(3)(a) or (b) of the Gas Order;
(d)the determination of a question referred in pursuance of a condition included in a licence by virtue of —
(i)Article 11(3)(c) of the Electricity Order; or
(ii)Article 10(3)(c) of the Gas Order;
(e)the determination of a dispute referred under Article 26(1) of the Electricity Order;
(f)the making of a final order (within the meaning of Part VI), the making or confirmation of a provisional order (within the meaning of that Part) or the revocation of a final order or of a provisional order which has been confirmed.
(2) As soon as reasonably practicable after making such a decision the Authority, the Department or the Secretary of State shall publish a notice stating the reasons for the decision in such manner as it or he considers appropriate for the purpose of bringing the matters to which the notice relates to the attention of persons likely to be interested.
(3) The Authority shall send a copy of a notice published in respect of a decision mentioned in sub-paragraph (a), (b), (c), (d) or (f) of paragraph (1) to the licence holder to whose licence, or to whom, the decision relates.
(4) In preparing a notice under paragraph (2) the Authority, the Department or the Secretary of State shall have regard to the need for excluding, so far as that is practicable, any matter which relates to the affairs of a particular individual or body of persons (corporate or unincorporate), where it or he considers that publication of that matter would or might seriously and prejudicially affect the interests of that individual or body.
(5) This Article does not apply to a decision resulting in any provision which the Department has directed the Authority not to enter in a register under—
(a)Article 52(4) of the Electricity Order; or
(b)Article 29(4) of the Gas Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: