- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
2. On the appointed day all property, rights and liabilities to which a former body is entitled or subject immediately before that day shall be transferred to, and by virtue of this Schedule vest in, the Board.N.I.
3. On and after the appointed day—N.I.
(a)any agreement (whether in writing or not) which subsists immediately before that day and to which a former body is a party shall have effect as if the Board had been the party to it; and
(b)any reference to a former body in such an agreement or in any other agreement, instrument or document (other than a statutory provision) in being immediately before that day shall, as respects anything falling to be done on or after that day, be construed as a reference to the Board.
4. Without prejudice to the generality of paragraphs 2 and 3, any legal proceedings or applications to any authority pending immediately before the appointed day by or against a former body shall be continued by or against the Board to the exclusion of that body.N.I.
5. Stamp duty shall not be chargeable in respect of any transfer effected by this Schedule.N.I.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: