- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
15. Para. (1) rep. by 1999 NI 9
(2) Article 160(1) of the Employment Rights (Northern Ireland) Order 1996 (which prohibits recovery under more than one provision in the case of an act which is both unfair dismissal and sex or race discrimination) shall be amended as follows.
(3) For sub-paragraph (b) there shall be substituted—
“(b)any one or more of the [1976 NI 15.] Sex Discrimination (Northern Ireland) Order 1976, the [1995 c. 50.] Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the [1997 NI 6.] Race Relations (Northern Ireland) Order 1997,” .
(4) The words “two or three” shall cease to have effect.
(5) For the words “the other, or any of the others,” there shall be substituted “ any other of them ”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: