- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
70.—(1) All regulations made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(2) The Statutory Rules (Northern Ireland) Order 1979 shall not apply to an order under Article 48(2)(a); but any document purporting to be such an order shall be received in evidence and shall, unless the contrary is proved, be deemed to be made by the Department.
(3) Except as provided by paragraph (4), all other orders made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(4) Paragraph (3) does not apply to an order under—
(a)Article 1(2) (commencement orders); or
(b)Article 10(5) or 69(1) (orders subject to approval in draft by Assembly).
(5) Regulations and orders under this Order may contain incidental, supplementary, consequential and transitional provisions.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: