- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
70.—(1) All regulations made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(2) The Statutory Rules (Northern Ireland) Order 1979 shall not apply to an order under Article 48(2)(a); but any document purporting to be such an order shall be received in evidence and shall, unless the contrary is proved, be deemed to be made by the Department.
(3) Except as provided by paragraph (4), all other orders made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(4) Paragraph (3) does not apply to an order under—
(a)Article 1(2) (commencement orders); or
(b)Article 10(5) or 69(1) (orders subject to approval in draft by Assembly).
(5) Regulations and orders under this Order may contain incidental, supplementary, consequential and transitional provisions.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: