- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
8. (1) If the Department approves proposals for a pilot scheme and notifies the board concerned in accordance with Article 7, the board must implement the proposals in accordance with directions given by the Department.
(2) A proposed participant in a pilot scheme (other than the board concerned) may withdraw at any time before the proposals relating to him are implemented.
(3) A pilot scheme, as implemented, may differ from the proposals for the scheme approved by the Department only if the Department agrees to the variation or—
(a)directions given by the Department (either under paragraph (1) or generally) authorise variations that satisfy specified requirements; and
(b)the variation satisfies those requirements.
(4) As soon as, is reasonably practicable after implementing proposals for a pilot scheme, the board concerned must (in accordance with any directions given to it by the Department) publish details of the scheme.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: