- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
The Rates (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) Order 1996, Section 11 is up to date with all changes known to be in force on or before 13 February 2016. There are changes that may be brought into force at a future date. Changes that have been made appear in the content and are referenced with annotations.
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. Changes and effects are recorded by our editorial team in lists which can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. Where those effects have yet to be applied to the text of the legislation by the editorial team they are also listed alongside the legislation in the affected provisions. Use the ‘more’ link to open the changes and effects relevant to the provision you are viewing.
This section lists the commencement orders yet to be applied to the whole Order. These effects are included in this view as they may be (but won’t necessarily be) relevant to the specific provision that you are viewing. Where applicable the commencement orders are listed under two headings, firstly those that bring some part of the Order you are viewing into force and secondly, those that bring into force legislation that affects some part of the legislation you are viewing. If you are viewing a prospective version or there is a prospective version available there may be commencement orders listed here that are relevant to the provision you are viewing.
11. In Schedule 11 to the principal Order (properties not to be treated as hereditament)—
(a)after entry 3B there shall be inserted—
|“3C||Buildings associated with salmon or eel fishings|
(1) This entry applies only to buildings used solely for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings.
(2) In determining for the purpose of this entry whether buildings are used solely for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings no account shall be taken of any time during which it is used in any other way, if that time does not amount to a substantial part of the time during which the buildings are used for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings.” ;
(b)after entry 11 there shall be inserted—
(1) This entry applies to any park, recreation or pleasure ground, open space or public walk—
(a)which has been provided by a district council or 2 or more district councils acting jointly or by the Department of the Environment under Article 6 of the Nature Conservation and Amenity Lands (Northern Ireland) Order 1985; and
(b)is available for free and unrestricted use by members of the public.
(2) In determining for the purposes of this entry whether use is unrestricted no account shall be taken of any time during which use is restricted by any temporary closure (at night or otherwise).” .
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: