- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
11. In Schedule 11 to the principal Order (properties not to be treated as hereditament)—
(a)after entry 3B there shall be inserted—
|“3C||Buildings associated with salmon or eel fishings|
(1) This entry applies only to buildings used solely for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings.
(2) In determining for the purpose of this entry whether buildings are used solely for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings no account shall be taken of any time during which it is used in any other way, if that time does not amount to a substantial part of the time during which the buildings are used for or in connection with salmon or eel fishings.” ;
(b)after entry 11 there shall be inserted—
(1) This entry applies to any park, recreation or pleasure ground, open space or public walk—
(a)which has been provided by a district council or 2 or more district councils acting jointly or by the Department of the Environment under Article 6 of the Nature Conservation and Amenity Lands (Northern Ireland) Order 1985; and
(b)is available for free and unrestricted use by members of the public.
(2) In determining for the purposes of this entry whether use is unrestricted no account shall be taken of any time during which use is restricted by any temporary closure (at night or otherwise).” .
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: