- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
51. (1) Article 20 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Northern Ireland) Order 1985 (use of spare capacity of computers of council) shall have effect subject to the following provisions of this Article.
(2) After paragraph (1) there shall be inserted—
“(1A) If a council has developed software for the purpose mentioned in paragraph (1) the council may enter into agreements with other persons for the supply by the council of the software.”.
(3) In paragraph (2) after “services” shall be inserted “or supply the software”.
(4) In paragraph (3) at the end there shall be added
“software” means instructions required by a computer to perform intended tasks.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: