- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
24.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), where—
(a)a person applies for registration under this Part; and
(b)the Board proposes to grant his application,
the Board shall give him written notice of its proposal and of the conditions subject to which it proposes to grant his application.
(2) The Board need not give notice of such a proposal if it proposes to grant the application subject only to conditions which—
(a)the applicant specified in the application; or
(b)the Board and the applicant have subsequently agreed.
(3) The Board shall give an applicant notice of a proposal to refuse his application.
(4) Except where it makes an application under Article 23 and subject to paragraph (5), the Board shall give any person registered in respect of a nursing home notice of a proposal—
(a)to cancel the registration;
(b)to vary any condition for the time being in force in respect of the home by virtue of this Part; or
(c)to impose any additional condition.
(5) The Board need not give a person registered in respect of a nursing home notice of a proposal such as is mentioned in paragraph (4)(b) or (c) if the variation or additional condition in question is to be made or imposed on the application of, or with the agreement of, that person.
(6) A notice under this Article shall give the Board’s reasons for its proposal.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: