- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
11.—(1) In connection with the exercise of its functions the Board may establish—N.I.
(a)advisory committees, to consider such matters as may be referred to those committees by the Board,
(b)an executive committee, to exercise, on behalf of and in the name of the Board, such functions of the Board as may, in accordance with directions, be delegated to the committee by the Board.
(2) An advisory committee may contain members who are not members of the Board.
(3) The procedure to be observed at meetings of an advisory committee and the manner in which its business is to be transacted shall be such as the committee may determine.
(4) The Board may pay to any members of an advisory committee who are not members of the Board such allowances, including compensation for loss of remunerative time, as the Department may determine.
(5) Paragraphs 9 and 10 apply to a committee of the Board as they apply to the Board.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: