- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
75M.—(1) Where the Executive intends to submit a registration scheme for the approval of the Department, the Executive shall publish notice of its intention at least one month before the scheme is submitted.
(2) As soon as the scheme is approved by the Department, the Executive shall publish a notice stating—
(a)that a registration scheme has been approved by the Department, and
(b)the date on which the scheme is to come into operation.
(3) A notice under paragraph (1) of the Executive's intention to submit a scheme for approval shall—
(a)describe any steps which will have to be taken under the scheme by those concerned with registrable houses (other than steps which have only to be taken after a notice from the Executive), and
(b)specify a place where a copy of the scheme may be seen at all reasonable hours.
(4) After publication of a notice under paragraph (2) that a registration scheme has been approved by the Department, and for as long as the scheme is in operation, the Executive—
(a)shall keep a copy of the scheme, and of the register, available for public inspection at such of the Executive's offices as the Executive considers appropriate free of charge at all reasonable hours, and
(b)on request, and on payment of such reasonable fee as the Executive may require, shall supply a copy of the scheme or the register, or of any entry in the register, to any person.
(5) If the Executive revokes a registration scheme it shall publish notice of the revocation.
(6) In this Article “publish” means publish in two or more newspapers circulating in Northern Ireland or in the parts of Northern Ireland to which the registration scheme applies.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: