- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
9. (1) The Act of 1959 and the Act of 1960 shall have effect subject to the following amendments (which reflect the transfer of certain functions to the Treasury).
(2) In the following provisions of the Act of 1959, namely sections 106(1) and (3), 107(1), 116(1), 123(2) and 126(1)(b) and (c) and (4), for the words “the Minister for the Civil Service”, wherever they occur, there shall be substituted “ the Treasury ”.
(3) In each of the following provisions of the Act of 1960, namely sections 2 to 4, 5(2), 7(5), 8(1) and (4), 11, 12(1), 13(1), 17(2) and 18(1)(a) and (b) and (3) for the words “the Ministry of Finance”, wherever they occur, there shall be substituted “ the Treasury ”.
(4) In section 2(4) of the Act of 1960 for the words “the Minister of Finance” there shall be substituted “ the Treasury ”.
(5) In sections 8(4), 12(1) and 13(1) of the Act of 1960 for the words “that Ministry”, wherever they occur, there shall be substituted “ that Treasury ”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: