- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
10.—(1) The Corporation and the Company shall—
(a)keep such accounts and other records as the Department may require; and
(b)prepare for a period of 12 months ending on 31st December in each year, an annual statement of accounts in such form and containing such particulars as the Department may direct.
(2) The accounts prepared under paragraph (1) shall be audited by an auditor appointed by the Corporation or, as the case may be, the Company, and no person shall be qualified to be so appointed unless he is a member of a body of accountants for the time being recognised by the Department of Economic Development for the purposes of Article 397(2) of the Companies (Northern Ireland) Order 1986(1).
(3) Any account prepared under paragraph (1) shall on or before 30th April next following the expiration of the relevant year be submitted to the Department together with a copy of the report made by the auditor on the accounts, and a copy of the account certified by the auditor appointed under paragraph (2) shall be supplied, either free of charge or on payment of such sum as may be fixed by the Department, to any person who makes application therefor to the Department.
11.—(1) Rules 13 and 14 of the rules and bye-laws of the Corporation shall have effect subject to the amendments set out in Schedule 1.
(2) The Committee of Freemen of the Corporation may not modify the rules and bye-laws of the Corporation without the approval of the Department.
(3) That Committee shall prepare, and cause to be printed, the rules and bye-laws of the Corporation, as amended by this Order, and a copy thereof, certified by the Governor of the Corporation to be true, shall be deposited in the offices of the Department within one month of the coming into operation of this Order.
12.—(1) The statutory provisions specified in Schedule 1 shall have effect subject to the amendments specified in that Schedule, being amendments consequential on the provisions of this Order.
(2) The statutory provisions specified in Schedule 2 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in column 3 of that Schedule.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: