- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
23. In any proceedings (whether or not under this Order), any statement made in pursuance of a requirement imposed by or under Articles 9 to 13, 18 or 22(b) or Schedule 1 or by or under rules made for the purposes of this Order under the Insolvency Order, may be used in evidence against any person making or concurring in making the statement.
24.—(1) Articles 9 to 13, 18, 22(b) and 23 and Schedule 1 are deemed included in Parts II to VII of the Insolvency Order for the purposes of the following Articles of that Order—
Article 359 (power to make insolvency rules);
Article 361 (fees orders);
Article 364 (orders extending provisions about insolvent companies to insolvent partnerships);
Article 366 (modifications of such provisions in their application to recognised banks); and
Article 374 (summary proceedings).
(2) Article 378 of that Order (Crown application) applies to Articles 9 to 13, 18, 22(b) and 23 and Schedule 1 as it does to the provisions of that Order which are there mentioned.
25.—(1) The transitional provisions and savings in Schedule 3 shall have effect for the purposes of this Part.
(2) The statutory provisions specified in Part I of Schedule 4 shall have effect subject to the amendments specified in that Part, being amendments consequential on the provisions of this Part.
(3) The statutory provisions specified in Part I of Schedule 5 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in column 3 of that Part.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: