- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
29. (1) There shall be paid out of the National Insurance Fund into the Consolidated Fund, at such times and in such manner as the Department of Finance and Personnel may direct, such sums as the Department may estimate (in accordance with any directions given by the Department of Finance and Personnel) to be the amount of the administrative expenses incurred by the Department under Articles 3 to 6, 8, 9, 11 to 14 and 24 excluding any category of expenses or payments which the Department of Finance and Personnel may direct, or any statutory provision may require, to be excluded from the Department’s estimates under this paragraph.
(2) Any sums paid to the Department in pursuance of Article 24 shall be paid—
(a)into the Consolidated Fund, to the extent that the Department estimates that those sums relate to payments out of money appropriated by Measure; and
(b)into the National Insurance Fund, to the extent that the Department estimates that they relate to payments out of that Fund.
(3) Any expenses of the Department in making payments under paragraph 4, 16 or 18 of Schedule 4 shall be paid—
(a)out of money appropriated by Measure, to the extent that the Department estimates that those payments relate to sums paid into the Consolidated Fund; and
(b)out of the National Insurance Fund, to the extent that the Department estimates that they relate to sums paid into that Fund.
(5) In this Article “the National Insurance Fund” means the Northern Ireland National Insurance Fund.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: