- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
28. (1) The statutory provisions set out in Schedule 1 shall have effect subject to the amendments specified in that Schedule.
(2) Nothing in this Order affects the common law powers in Northern Ireland to deal with or prevent a breach of the peace.
(3) Nothing in this Order applies in relation to an offence committed or act done before this Order comes into operation.
(4) In relation to any public procession to be held on or before the sixth day after the day on which this Order comes into operation, Article 3(3) shall have effect with the substitution for the words “7 days before the date when the procession is to be held” of the words “120 hours before the proposed time of commencement of the procession”.
(5) The statutory provisions set out in columns 1 and 2 of Schedule 2 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in the third column of that Schedule.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: