- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
1. The conditions to be observed before, during and after importation.N.I.
2. Exemptions from prohibitions on importation in the order by means of licences, whether general or specific and whether conditional or unconditional, issued in accordance with the order (whether on or before importation) by the Department or (where the order so provides) by any authorised person.N.I.
3. The revocation of any licence issued in accordance with the order and the variation of any conditions attached to a licence so issued.N.I.
4. Securing information with respect to—N.I.
(a)the persons who keep bees;
(b)the occurrence of any pest or disease to which the order applies;
(c)the country or place of origin or consignment, contacts in transit and destination of any bees or other things subject to control under the order (whether the information is required on, before or following their importation into or transportation within Northern Ireland);
(d)any other matter relevant to determining whether any bees or other things subject to control under the order have been exposed to infection with any pest or disease to which the order applies.
5. The circumstances in which and the time when any bees or other things brought into Northern Ireland are to be regarded for the purposes of this Order as being imported into Northern Ireland.N.I.
6. Treatment of any bees found to be infected or to have been exposed to infection with any pest or disease to which the order applies.N.I.
7. Cleansing and disinfection.N.I.
8. Marking of hives or other containers for identification.N.I.
9. Recovery of costs.N.I.
10. Payment of compensation for bees or other things subject to control destroyed in accordance with Article 3(4).N.I.
11. Any matter incidental or supplementary to any of the matters mentioned above.N.I.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: