- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
17. The number mentioned in paragraph 5 is that produced by dividing by 12 the sum of 10.4 multiplied by the number specified in sub-paragraph ( a) and 6.1 multiplied by the number specified in sub-paragraph ( b), namely—N.I.
(a)the number of complete months in the period beginning with the date of which the date when the pension begins is the first anniversary and ending with 31st March 1973; and
(b)the number of complete months in the period beginning with 1st April 1973 and ending either with the day preceding that on which the pension begins or with the day preceding the relevant date for the pension, whichever is the earlier;
and for the purposes of sub-paragraph ( b) any fraction of a month shall be treated as a complete month.
18. The number mentioned in paragraph 7 and paragraph 16 is that produced by dividing by 12 the product of 6.1 and the number of complete months in the period beginning with the date when the pension begins and ending with the day preceding the first anniversary of the relevant date for the pension.N.I.
19. The number mentioned in paragraph 14 is that produced by applying paragraph 17 with the substitution for the references to 31st March 1973 and 1st April 1973 of references to 31st December 1972 and 1st January 1973 respectively.N.I.
20. Any number calculated in pursuance of paragraphs 17 to 19 shall be calculated to the nearest tenth, one-twentieth being counted as a tenth.N.I.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: