Annual report by Belfast PCSP to councilN.I.
25—(1) The PCSP for the district of Belfast shall, not later than 4 months after the end of each financial year, submit to the council a general report on the exercise during that year of—
(a)its functions; and
(b)the functions of the DPCSPs.
(2) When the PCSP submits its report under subsection (1) it shall at the same time—
(a)send to the council copies of the DPCSP reports for the year;
(b)send copies of its report and the DPCSP reports for the year to the joint committee.
(3) If the PCSP has made arrangements under section 21(1)(d) the report under subsection (1) shall include details of the arrangements.
(4) Before any report is submitted under this section, the policing committee of the PSCP shall consult the district commander of each police district in the district of Belfast.
(5) The council shall arrange for a report submitted under subsection (1) to be published in such manner as appears to the council to be appropriate.
(6) The council may arrange for a DPCSP report to be published with the report submitted under subsection (1) if—
(a)the council considers publication of the DPCSP report to be appropriate, or
(b)the PCSP has requested the publication of the DPCSP report.
(7) A “DPCSP report” is a report submitted to the PCSP under section 26.