Annual report by PCSP to councilN.I.
24 (1) A PCSP shall, not later than 3 months after the end of each financial year, submit to the council a general report on the exercise of its functions during that year.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply to the PCSP for the district of Belfast (as to which see section 25).
(3) When a PCSP submits its report under subsection (1), it shall at the same time send a copy of the report to the joint committee.
(4) A report under subsection (1) shall include details of the arrangements made under section 21(1)(d).
(5) Before any report is submitted under this section, the policing committee of the PCSP shall consult the relevant district commander.
(6) The council shall arrange for a report submitted under subsection (1) to be published in such manner as appears to the council to be appropriate.