- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
This is the original version (as it was originally enacted).
2. (1) All assets and liabilities to which the Board is entitled or subject immediately before the appointed day shall on that day be transferred to, and by virtue of this paragraph vest in, the Department.
(2) Sub-paragraph (1) has effect in relation to assets or liabilities to which it applies in spite of any provision (of whatever nature) which would prevent or restrict the transfer of the assets or liabilities otherwise than by that sub-paragraph.
(3) But sub-paragraph (1) does not apply to rights or liabilities under a contract of employment (which are dealt with by paragraph 3).
(4) A certificate by the Department that anything specified in the certificate has vested in the Department by virtue of this paragraph is conclusive evidence for all purposes of that fact.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: