- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
This is the original version (as it was originally enacted).
12. In Article 42 of the Order of 1972 (provision of services to persons not ordinarily resident in Northern Ireland)—
(a)in paragraph (2), for “such exemptions as may be prescribed” substitute “paragraph (3)”; and
(b)after that paragraph add—
“(3) Regulations may provide that charges under paragraph (2) are only to be made in such cases as may be determined in accordance with the regulations.”.
13. Article 4 of the Health and Medicines (Northern Ireland) Order 1988 (NI 24) (retirement of practitioners) shall cease to have effect.
14.—(1) The following minor and consequential amendments of the Order of 1972 shall have effect.
(2) In Article 2(2) (interpretation), at the appropriate place alphabetically, insert—
““general dental services contract” has the meaning given in Article 61(2);”.
(3) In Article 15C(1)(b)(iii) (persons with whom arrangements under Article 15B may be made), for “Article 17C” substitute “section 17C”.
(4) In Schedule 15 (charges in respect of certain services), in paragraph 1(a)—
(a)in paragraph (i), for “general” substitute “relevant”, and
(b)in paragraphs (ii) and (iii) for “charges under Article 61(2)(d)” substitute “charges for relevant dental services”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Text created by the Northern Ireland Assembly department responsible for the subject matter of the Act to explain what the Act sets out to achieve and to make the Act accessible to readers who are not legally qualified. Explanatory Notes accompany all Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: