- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
This is the original version (as it was originally enacted). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The Department of Finance and Personnel may issue out of the Consolidated Fund for the service of the year ending on 31st March 2001 the sum of £4,296,588,000.
2.—(1) Subject to subsection (2), the Department of Finance and Personnel may borrow on the credit of the sums specified in section 1 any sum or sums not exceeding in the whole £2,148,294,000.
(2) Any money so borrowed shall be repaid, with any interest due thereon, out of the Consolidated Fund not later than 31st March 2001.
3.—(1) The sum granted by section 1 out of the Consolidated Fund is appropriated for the purposes specified in Schedule 1.
(2) In addition to the sum granted by section 1 out of the Consolidated Fund, the sums specified in the third column of Schedule 1 may be applied as appropriations in aid of the grants for the purposes in connection with which those sums are specified.
4. The enactments mentioned in Schedule 2 are hereby repealed to the extent specified in the second column of that Schedule.
5. This Act may be cited as the Appropriation Act (Northern Ireland) 2000.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: