Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 2nd Aug
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1911 - The Tobacco Advertising and Promotion (Display of Prices) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Hysbysebu a Hyrwyddo Tybaco (Arddangos Prisiau) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations impose requirements in relation to the display of prices of tobacco products in a place in Wales in the course of a business. Mae'r Rheoliadau hyn yn gosod gofynion o ra...
SI 2012/1905 - The Adoption Agencies (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Asiantaethau Mabwysiadu (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations amend the Adoption Agencies (Wales) Regulations 2005 (“the Principal Regulations”), which make provision about the exercise by adoption agencies (that is, local authorities an...
SI 2012/1904 - The Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (Supplementary Functions and Revocation) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cyngor Cyllido Addysg Uwch Cymru (Swyddogaethau Atodol a Dirymu) 2012
Section 69(5) of the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 provides that the Welsh Ministers may, by order, confer or impose on the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales such supplementary...
SI 2012/1903 - The Natural Resources Body for Wales (Establishment) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Corff Adnoddau Naturiol Cymru (Sefydlu) 2012
This Order, made under the Public Bodies Act 2011 (“the Act”), establishes a new statutory body, the Natural Resources Body for Wales (“the Body”), and provides for its form, purpose, membershi...
SI 2012/1893 - The National Health Service (Dental Charges) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau'r Gwasanaeth Iechyd Gwladol (Ffioedd Deintyddol) (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations amend the National Health Service (Dental Charges) (Wales) Regulations 2006 (S.I. 2006/491 (W.60)) (“the 2006 Regulations”). Mae'r Rheoliadau hyn yn diwy...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.