Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 3rd Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/843 - The Land Compensation Development (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Datblygu Digollediad Tir (Cymru) 2012
This Order, which applies to Wales, revokes and replaces the Land Compensation Development Order 1974 (“the 1974 Order”). Mae'r Gorchymyn hwn, sy'n gymwys i Gymru, yn dirymu ac yn disodli...
SI 2012/826 - The Authorised Officers (Meat Inspection) (Revocation) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Swyddogion Awdurdodedig (Archwilio Cig) (Dirymu) (Cymru) 2012
SI 2012/806 - The Commons Act 2006 (Commencement No. 3) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Tiroedd Comin 2006 (Cychwyn Rhif 3) (Cymru) 2012
This Order commences section 46 of the Commons Act 2006. That section relates to the regulation of unauthorised agricultural activity by the Welsh Ministers. Mae'r Gorchymyn hwn yn cychwy...
SI 2012/805 - The Pembrokeshire (St. Mary Out Liberty and Tenby Communities) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Sir Benfro (Cymunedau Llanfair Dinbych-y-pysgod a Dinbych-y-pysgod) 2012
This Order is made in accordance with section 58(2) of the Local Government Act 1972. It gives effect to proposals of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales (“the Commission”) which...
SI 2012/802 - The Planning Act 2008 (Commencement No. 1) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Cynllunio 2008 (Cychwyn Rhif 1) (Cymru) 2012
Article 2 of this Order brings into force, on 30 April 2012, the following provisions of the Planning Act 2008, in relation to Wales, so far as they are not already in force — Mae erthygl...
SI 2012/792 - The Town and Country Planning (Trees) (Amendment) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Cynllunio Gwlad a Thref (Coed) (Diwygio) (Cymru) 2012
The Town and Country Planning (Trees) Regulations 1999 (“the 1999 Regulations”) make provision, among other things, for the form of tree preservation orders and for applications for consent to ...
SI 2012/791 - The Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) (Amendment) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Cynllunio Gwlad a Thref (Rheoli Hysbysebion) (Diwygio) (Cymru) 2012
The Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) Regulations 1992 (“the 1992 Regulations”) make provision, among other things, for the form of applications for express consent to displ...
SI 2012/789 - The Town and Country Planning (Compensation) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Cynllunio Gwlad a Thref (Digolledu) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations prescribe various matters for the purposes of section 108 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Mae'r Rheoliadau hyn yn rhagnodi materion amrywiol at ddibenion adra...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament, Northern Ireland Assembly and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.